Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Print diferent tag's in the same page after a merge to word from e

Insert four sets of merge fields on the mailmerge main document in the
configuration that you want them and insert a Next Record field before
the first merge field for the second through the fourth sets of merge
fields.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"@mba" wrote in message
I would like to know how can I print diferent tag's in the same page after
merge to 2003 word from 2003 excel?
For example I have this table:
Tag number Equipment
450P002 Pump
321M005 Motor
433T011 Tank
433V019 Valve
450M023 Motor
321P045 Pump
321T053 Tank
433P062 Pump
Then I merge this table from 2003 excel to 2003 word and I want to print
the
first 4 diferent tag's in the first page and the other diferent 4 tag's in
the second page.