Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Double Printing in Word

If you are referring to double line spacing, you will have to changed that
for each of your existing documents. To fix it for future blank documents,
you can modify the defaults of the Normal style (the exact steps depend on
your version of Word).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Sheryl Tedford wrote in message ...
All my documents in Word are printing double. I've tried other
applications like Publisher and from the internet and all is printing
fine. How do I fix the Word problem? I've tried the defaults and all the
utilities, but nothing has worked.

BizTalk: Writing and using a custom referenced functoid.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-and-usin.aspx