amalething03 amalething03 is offline
Junior Member

Default Filtering external data

I've created a simple table in Excel which I would like to be able to query, before then sending it to Word to merge as labels. e.g.

Excel:
Code, Date.
66521, 10/01/2011
48156, 08/01/2011
85425, 28/12/2010

Word:
- I would like each day to be able to run a report requesting to print labels containing codes generated in the last 7 day, for example.

I was using a Filter in Excel to filter only This Weeks results, but the Word Mail Merge still shows all results in the database.

Is there any other way for me to run reports on-the-fly? I'm trying to create barcode location labels for a warehouse.

Thanks for any input or suggestions.