Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default unwanted page breaks

For some reason, Word doesn't allow a Continuous section break for that
particular section. Usually this is caused by "Mirror margins" and/or "Different
odd and even" being selected in the Page Setup dialog box. It may also be caused
by a restarted page number in the new section.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Joshua Salter" wrote in message ...

When I insert a section break 'continuous' it changes to a page break.
So I follow the 'help' instructions (page setup layout section
start) but there is no option for 'continuous', only 'new page'; 'odd
page'; or 'even page'. Yet the option 'continuous' is available at
other times. What am I doing wrong?