DorisTHarbuck DorisTHarbuck is offline
Junior Member

I am also looking for a format using 8 1/2 by 11 sheets folded and I am glad I have found your post in which you have shared the link with us through which I can get help. I will surely visit that website but not right now. I am saving your post link for now. Actually, I want to know how to clean induction cooktop because my mom told me to clean it and I have never cleaned it before. I don't want to break it because it is very costly and that is why I want to search for it online. When I found my answer, after that I will visit your website.

Last edited by DorisTHarbuck : May 5th 22 at 09:08 AM