Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] Jim@google.net is offline

Default Remove Styles

Thanks . Actually I was referring to styles I added nit the default
built in styles

In terms of the power of styles although I agree it would be nice I do
find that using styles with multi-level lists (which is what I did) to
be somewhat cumbersome. It would be a hard sell

Thanks for your help

FYI I tried the VBA command
ActiveDocument.Styles("Custom1").Delete

but that genereate a vba error

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 21:21:59 +1100, "macropod"
wrote:

Hi Jim,

If you're referring to the built-in Styles, you can't remove them. A far better approach is to demonstrate the power of Styles to
the company and, when the light bulb brightens, teach the workers how to use them.