Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Francis C. Francis C. is offline

Default Stop Word 07 from resizing my pictures when I insert them?

I am having a problem with I cannot circumvent.

I have created a Word 2007 document, and am inserting (embedding) JPEG
files.Those files were created in Photoshop CS3.

However, when I insert them in a document, Word automatically resizes the
pictures. When zoomed on the document at 100%, I need to scale all my
pictures to 75% to have them show exactly as I see them in Photoshop (also at
100% view) or any other program for that matter.

Of course scaling them to 75% works, but when I convert my Word document to
a PDF using Acrobat Professional 8, the pictures are scaled back to 100% and
are all fuzzy and distorted from being upsized.

I appreciate any help you can give me!