Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook][_2_] Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook][_2_] is offline

Default fax from word or outlook

It does (at least as well as it ever did, which few of us would define as
"working"). No longer necessary to create msmail.ini, but it is necessary
for fax numbers to be in one-off format instead of the conventional
canonical format.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Peter Jamieson" wrote in message
You can try the approach at http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/ but I do not know if
it still works with Vista and/or Word 2007.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

klitsier wrote:
I want to merge mail a word (2007 on Vista) document and sent it directly
to a fax number as per the mail merge fields. Can anybody tell me how I
can achieve this? Also I was reading that you can add Fax Transporter in
your Outlook Profile but that option does not show up if I add account in
my profile