Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook][_2_] Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook][_2_] is offline

Default fax from word or outlook

One other thing: most Vista users assume they still have fax software, but
of course most don't thanks to the geniuses in Microsoft's marketing
department.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Peter Jamieson" wrote in message
You can try the approach at http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/ but I do not know if
it still works with Vista and/or Word 2007.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

klitsier wrote:
I want to merge mail a word (2007 on Vista) document and sent it directly
to a fax number as per the mail merge fields. Can anybody tell me how I
can achieve this? Also I was reading that you can add Fax Transporter in
your Outlook Profile but that option does not show up if I add account in
my profile