Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
renee renee is offline

Default error message upon saving in MS Word 2007

I created a document from scratch in Word 2007 that is mostly a lot of tables
using table styles to format them. I only did some minor cutting and pasting
of information from a 2003 document into it, then I saved it yesterday with a
filename. Today, I opened it, worked on it some more, then went to save
again to close and received a file permission error. Also, I did not select
any options upon saving to make it a read-only file. Thank you to anyone who
has any suggestions on what a solution to this problem may be.