Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan Khoshravan is offline

Default what is the difference between F4 & Ctrl+Z

press: ctrl+Alt+"+", cursur will change to another shape. Then press F4 or
Ctrl Y. They are both shortcut for same command of : EditRedoRepeat
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Kobe University, Kobe, Japan

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I believe that's correct. I only ever use F4, but a limited experiment seems
to suggest that Ctrl+Y will do the same thing.

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
you are right. thanks for your note. So basically I can assume that if I

have
performed a command and I want to repeat it again (like bolding some

words),
I can use both ctrl+Y or F4. Is it right.
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Kobe University, Kobe, Japan

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I think you are confusing Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y. F4 and Ctrl+Y are both

assigned
to EditRedoOrRepeat; Redo is available only if something has just been
undone; otherwise the keys repeat the previous action.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
news what is the difference between F4 & Ctrl+Z as both perform undo?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Kobe University, Kobe, Japan