Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I stop edited changes from reverting back to original forma

You should either edit the data in the data source or execute the merge to a
new document and then perform the editing in that new document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ssharp" wrote in message
I edit my first page of labels changing font size, capital letters, etc.,
then when I go to edit subsequent pages and return to the previous page --
all of the changes I made went back to the original format. I want to
stop
this and would like to know how.