Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wecpc wecpc is offline

Default End-User License Agreement keeps coming up

I have just installed Vista Home Premium OEM and my Office SBE 2003 to my new
PC. Both have been activated OK, but every time I go into any one of the
Office applications I have to keep accepting the ELU and this is now getting
very annoying. If I cannot get it to stop I will have to consider taking the
Open Office route as I will not be 'nagged' into changing my Office suite as
it still works perfectly and I only really use Outlook 2003 and occassionly
Word 2003.
Any help would be appreciated.