Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
musicianator musicianator is offline

Default End-User License Agreement keeps coming up

Mark, just because you have admin status does NOT mean all your
programs will run with admin rights. Don't ask me why this is, I don't
know; however, I do know what you need to do.

Find the Word application file (or any MS Office application file);
the default directory is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11".
Right-click the application file (it should have an extension of
".exe") and select "Run as administrator". Click OK on the pop-up
prompt, accept the EULA, and exit the program. Try opening it again,
and if it still doesn't work, follow the link Graham posted. Here it
is again:

a href="http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=884202"http://
support.microsoft.com/?kbid=884202/a

Hope that works!