Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how to create overlapping text

If I'm understanding you correctly, then a transparent textbox will probably
do what you want (after inserting the textbox, right-click it and choose
Format - Textbox; in colors and lines, set transparency to 100 and turn off
the border, if you like; in layout, choose In front of text wrapping).

I'm having a hard time picturing it... good luck! Post back if you run into
problems with the textbox or if it doesn't quite do what you want.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"experimentalist" wrote in
message ...
I am writing a work of experimental ficiton. I want to convey the
impression
of two characters talking over each other, although saying the same thing.