Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default postcard??

Postcards in Word (if you used the Tools | Envelopes and Labels dialog) are
set up as a table; you must have table gridlines displayed (Table | Show
Gridlines) to see the "label" boundaries. If you actually used text boxes
and don't see them, make sure that "Drawings" is checked on the View tab of
Tools | Options.

"L." wrote in message
Office 2k, word.

Created a postcard with wizard in Word.
Need to move to another system with Office2k, Word.

When I either send as file attachment(e-mail) or burn to cd have a

problem.
When I open on other system all I get is a blank. All the text boxes, etc.
are gone.
Both systems are setup with winxp, office 2k, etc.etc.

This is the first time this has ever happened.

Suggestions please,

L.