Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Confused Confused is offline

Default shortcut for doc changed or moved and doesnt work

I created a document in word. I went to get into it today to add some more
info and I couldnt find it where it should have been. I eventually found it
in Roaming but cannot open it because the message says The Item xxxxx that
this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no
longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?.

I don't know what to do and am anxious to get my work back.

HELP!!