Jay Freedman

That isn't normal Word behavior. The most likely culprit is the Works Suite
Add-In. See
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...GP11.ph x.gbl.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

tadams61 wrote:
I just lost about 5 minutes of typing because of the DUMB way WORD
handles the clipboard. I was keying in a SUGGESTION Norton about one
of their DUMB products (GHOST v9.0). After keying in their miniature
suggestion box for 5 minutes I decided it would be better to create
the SUGGESTION in WORD and then either paste it into their box or
find another way to get it to them. I CUT the text that I had keyed
in and then opened WORD to paste it into a new document. You know
the result. WORD thinks it knows more about clipboards than XP so it
wipes out whatever is on the clipboard and creates its own
clipboards. As a result I lost EVERYTHING that I had type. This
isn't the first time this BUG has bit me but I'd sure like to make it
the last.