Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default missing captions which I made (Photo)

Is something perhaps preventing the Registry from saving the label?

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
Thanks for your reply. No I am using same machine and haven't changed

anything.
Yesterday when I made new caption (photo), they were present in caption
dialogue box and I used it for automatic insertion of upto 7 photos and

cross
referenced them in the text body.
Even know those cross references are alive and when I click them, word
directs me to captions, but they are gone from caption dialogue box, make

it
impossible to add any other photo caption.
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Kobe University, Kobe, Japan

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Caption labels are stored in the Registry; are you perhaps handling the
document on a different machine from the one on which you created the

label?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
I made a new caption, called "Photo" (As there was no such a caption

in
word
default) and used it as caption for some photos. I also cross

referenced
it
in the body of the paper.
Today when I tried to cross reference a photo number, I realized that

they
are gone. Photo captions are nither in caption nor in cross reference.

What
has happened and how can I return them?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar