Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mike[_9_] Mike[_9_] is offline

Default Mail Merge from Excel

In message
at 08:25:10 on Thu, 1 Nov 2007, Peter Jamieson
wrote
You have to insert some mailmerge fields from your Excel workbook into the
label document - Word does not do this automatically (it cannot know which
data you want to insert). See for example Graham Mayor's pages at

or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

For the life of me I could not find the "Insert Merge Fields" button
when going from 2000 (where the button was labelled with those words) to
2003, but I have it now. The Office 2003 page is slightly different as
it's more wizard like, but the above made me think a bit more to look
for the button, so thanks for your post.
--
Mike News