Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sheana[_3_] sheana[_3_] is offline

Default Single space lines in Word 2007

I read and tried to follow the document. However I can't find the following:
Point to Fonts and under Built-in, click Office Classic. I pointed to
"fonts" and clicked on the little down arrow, and a dialog box opens up. But
I don't have anything called "Built-in". Where can I find it? What am I
doing incorrectly? Sorry to be such a pain about this. Thanks in advance.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH100970231033

http://word.mvps.org

"sheana" wrote in message
I have Windows 7 and Word 2007. It is very different from Word 2003. At
the top, there are font "Styles". How do I get the lines to single-space
instead of double-space? Also, when I tried to type a centered heading for
a letter, the font kept switching back and forth between the quick styles
if I would hit the return, or try to center the line. How do you alter
these quick styles? I like some of them, but often the font is too large
and they double instead of single-space everything. Thanks in advance.