Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default section break different when linked into other document

Possibly some vestige of a footnote reference marker hanging on. Use Browse
by Footnote to see if you strike anything (display Hidden text to make sure
you cover all the bases).

"jay m" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 23, 4:17 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Does the multi-column section contain any footnotes? If so, see "Section
break causes an unexpected page break in Word"

athttp://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=292074.

--

Well, I don't find any footnotes in the doc.
Odd, because I'd swear I had some in there somewhere!