Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Boldrun - what is it?

My guess is that it has something to do with languages other than English.
If you google for "Boldrun command Microsoft Word," a couple of the hits on
the first page are written in Chinese but have the word "BoldRun" in roman
letters.

Another page from a Russian site provides the following definition:

"Adds the bold character format to or removes it from the current run. If
the run contains a mix of bold and non-bold text, this method adds the bold
character format to the entire run.
"Remarks
"For more information on using Microsoft Word with right-to-left languages,
see Word features for right-to-left languages."

Another hit appears to be written in Turkish.

"tgreenwood" wrote in message
news
In MS Word 2003 SP2, I was personalizing my menus. I went to Tools,
Customize, Commands tab. Under Categories, I selected All Commands. Under
Commands, I found Boldrun. I added it to my Formatting toolbar, selected
some
text, and clicked it. It simply makes selected text bold, and selected
bold
text unbold.

Anything I'm missing?