Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Markus Ernst Markus Ernst is offline

Default Open form with table gridlines hidden by default?

Hi

I make some forms, in which some elements are layed out with tables. I
save the template with "Table / Show gridlines" turned off - anyway when
the document is opened, the gridlines are visible again.

Can I set gridlines turned off in the document by default? (Word 2002)
Or, as a workaround, is there an option where the users of the templates
can set this as a default for their Words?

Thanks
Markus