Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Problems with a header??? Word 2007

To have stuff repeat on each page, it need to be in the header view. Insert
Header?

Most printers are unable to print to the edge of the page - but see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

Mrs. M wrote:
I am working on several resumes - am relatively new to 2007 but am
finding my way around ok till now...Need to have objects placed at
the top of a document - shapes & text - had it all done - colored,
etc...when I try and print it it leaves a white space at the top and
cuts off parts of it - tried adjusting margins - no luck. Any
suggestions? Next question - how do I get these objects I made to
repeat on the top of each page (like a header) once they are aligned
properly and print the way I want them? Am new to Word 2007...