It's probably been there as long as there's been a Word; that's what I
usually find when I look up my "discoveries" in my Word 2.0 manual.

"PopS" wrote in message
Well I'll be!! And I thought I knew so much!

Any idea how long that's been there? I just tried it
on 2002, and it works great. I've always wished Word
would do that!

Pop

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
After you've opened the file, press SHIFT+F5.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stephen Larivee"
wrote in message
I seem to remember a keystroke combination that you
could press

after you
opened a Word 2003 file that would take you to the
last place you

edited the
file the last time you used the file. I have looked
through the

Help
section but came up empty.

Any suggestions?