Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to have mail merge print the whole excel data list

It is not that complex, but you do have to complete the merge and not print
the merge document - http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

dsouthw524 wrote:
As a long time Excel and Word user I am baffled by the Office 2007
method for doing a simple naame and address mail Merge to a label
procedure. I follow the steps in Help and the merge looks good in
preview EXCEPT it only does one page! I tried the merge at least 6
times and finally got it to work - even though I don't know why. Why
is it now so complex?