Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Missing labels

That appears to be as it should be, then, and, especially if the merge works
correctly at home, it's a mystery why it wouldn't at work.

"ab" wrote in message
Thanks, Suzanne.

My fields a
«Name»
«Company»
«Address1»
«Address2»
«Town»
«County»

without a «Next Record» on the last label.

I have brought the files home with me and they work fine on my own PC - I
will have to have another go on Monday when I get back to my office.
--

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You probably have an excess «Next Record» field. If this field is at the
top
of the label, there should not be one in the first label; if it's at the
bottom, there shouldn't be one on the last label.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"oe" wrote in message
I have just tried the same Excel file with a Directory type merge - it

works
fine!! I really don't understand why it goes wrong with a label merge.

TIA

"oe" wrote in message
I am doing a mail merge from an Excel sheet onto Avery labels (2
across/7
down). I have 62 addresses which all appear to be correct when I open
the
"open data source" in Word. I select All and do the merge.

For some reason, some labels are missing - as far as I can tell at

the
end
of a sheet of labels, i.e. Recipients 15, 30, 45 and 60.

Can anyone help, please?