Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Selected item doesn't automatically copy to clipboard

You'll probably need to check with the developer of the DB software... Must
be a feature of that program. Neither Windows nor any other program I know
of - PC or Mac - enable copying with nothing but a single click - for which
I am effusively grateful... What a strain on the system to swap out the
clipboard content every time you select something

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/26/06 6:40 PM, in article
, "Kerri N" Kerri
wrote:

Until yesterday, I'd been able to click an item in a database (non-Microsoft
product) and that item would copy to the Word clipboard. Suddenly, it doesn't
work. I don't remember doing anything that would disable it. Any suggestions
as to how to get it so I can again be able to click and have clicked on item
automatically copy to the Word clipboard?