Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Andy Andy is offline

Default How have 2 columns without using second column?

On 16 Aug 2006, Suzanne S. wrote:

Hmm. Could have sworn I'd posted, but I think I was thinking of
another thread in which someone wanted a column of empty space for
inserting handwritten notes. I think you are trying to insert
comments in the actual Word document, though, so my article at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MarginalText.htm might offer a
better way.

Really good article. Thank you.

Can I ask one extra thing. If I have a lot of text in another file and
I create a 2 column table in MS Word (with lots of rows) then when I
paste all the text goes into a single cell of the table.

Is there a way to go through this text and insert a "row dividing
lines" (which would go right across the table) at various points?

I hope can see what I mean.