Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LurfysMa

Default Random letter colors?

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 08:44:16 +0200, "Graham Mayor"
wrote:

Am I missing something here - if the aim of this was as originally described
"I am writing some Santa letters to some kids
in a playful font and I would like to print them in color" then what's the
point of the extra sophistication? Any of the suggestions posted would do
the job. Macros are there to help you work, not to spend more time on them
than the original job they replace.

Actually, I think you are missing quite a lot.

Yes, I wanted the macro to save me the trouble of editing each
individual character. But I also wanted to learn something about how
Word macros and VBA work and have a little fun writing the code.

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000