Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LurfysMa

Default Random letter colors?

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:48:38 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

I have been biting my tongue through this entire thread. I think the idea of
random colors for text (if by random we're talking about alternating between
letters) is a *terrible* idea that should have been nipped in the bud!

Oh, well, if you think it's a terrible idea, then I will stop it right
now. I wouldn't want to offend the fun police.

Unfortunately, it's too late for this year. I didn't get the macro
working in time so I had to do it by hand. But the kids thought it was
very cool. They probably need to be educated on what a terrible idea
it is. Would you like to come over and scold them? Maybe you would
like to rap my knuckles with a ruler.

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000