Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
KR KR is offline

Default spellcheck not spellchecking

I believe that there is also a setting for "ignore this section of the
document" (or something like that); I've had similar problems that I've
(perhaps incorrectly, but I never came up with a better theory) attributed
to large sections of the document being ignored. Getting Word to unignore it
was the challenge...
Keith

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Are you sure that the correct language is specified for the text you
are trying to spell check?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"michigan" wrote in message
i have office 2003 student teacher pack. i noticed today that

spellcheck is
not correcting or highlighting spelling errors. i have checked the
appropriate boxes in spelling and grammar but to no avail. i know

that in the
past it has been working ok, so what has gone wrong?
kind regards