Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Peter in New Zealand[_2_] Peter in New Zealand[_2_] is offline

Default Random letter colors?

Does your copy allow you to weight the colors? In the version I just
posted, if you set vaColors to 2 reds and 1 green (red, red, green),
two letters will be set to red for every one set to green.

There might be a few other tweaks.

Anyway, good to hear back from you and very glad you like the macro.

Cheers

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000

Ummmm, actually it does the job I was looking for so well that I never
thought to try tweaking it. Might be fun though. Also I forgot to tell
you that I have upgraded my computer twice since having the macro, and
it has slotted in to Word 2000 with nary a twitch every time. Have also
passed on a copy to a friend running Office XP, and it works great for him.

Thinks - - - you could be onto a good thing here if this keeps up. :-)
--
Peter in New Zealand. (Pull the plug out to reply.)
Collector of old cameras, tropical fish fancier, good coffee nutter, and