Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word Table is Flickering! Word Table is Flickering! is offline

Default Locking Customized Toolbars in Templates

I modified the styles in an existing template and also created a customized
toolbar that contained the styles. I emailed it to a co-worker, but the
toolbar was not present or available in the ViewToolbars menu. Did I do
something wrong? If I want a customized toolbar to be attached to a
template, do I have to create the template from a blank sheet, or can I just
modify an existing template? Please help!