Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Patrick C. Simonds Patrick C. Simonds is offline

Default TextBox help

Short question first.

Is there anyway to change/assign a number to a TextBox?

Why I am asking:

I am creating an automated form which will be filled in using VBA. I will be
using VBA to fill in among other things, place a X within a series of
TextBoxes. I am using TextBoxes to create squares to answer a series of
Yes, No, Sometimes questions. There are about 140 of these TextBoxes. The
TextBoxes number do not seem to fall in order so I am left to recording a
macro selecting the TextBox so I can get its number. This is very time
consuming.