Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Howard101 Howard101 is offline

Default Merge Database from Excel

I currently have an excel spreadsheet that I use as a database for
clients and I use Word for Proposals, Invoices and the like via a mail
merge command that pulls in the relevant client line details into the
Word document.

I now require to put a section on the database spreadsheet which will
merge in all the pricing details of our various events. So when I need
to make changes it is updated only in one place and it affects
everyone's documents accessing the database on the network (Only 3
users). However, this would obviously need to be done with absolute
cell addressing (something like $A$1). How do I do this in a mail merge
type environment?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Howard

--