Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I restart Section numbering?

Hi Durnurd

durnurd wrote:
I have several sections before the appendix in my document, and I want to use
the section numbering to automatically label my appendices with letters.
When I try to insert the current section number as alphabetic, however, it
starts with appendix H. Is there a way to restart section numbering?

I'm not _entirely_ sure what "section numbering" you are talking about.
But see the following article on MVP Shauna Kelly's approach to appendix
numbering:

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...ppendixes.html

HTH
Robert