Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Extra line after page break inserted before table at top of pa

On the Home tab, click on the pulldown at the right hand end of the
Paragraph bar, then go to the Line and Page Breaks tab of the Paragraph tab.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lee Morehead" wrote in message
Using word 2007 how do I do this?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Format the first paragraph in the table to have a Page break before it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lee Morehead" Lee wrote in message
I have several pages that I use a one row table at the top of the page.
After
I insert a hard page break then use the table at the top of the page
there
is
an extra carriage return before the table. I have tried putting the
hard
page
in the first column of the table but that didn't help. The weird thing
is
if
I copy the document into a blank document the extra carriage return is
gone
until I save the document. Once I save the document the carriage return
appears again.