Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Xristoph Xristoph is offline

Default Viewing in Word 2003 after Changes Made in 2007

Having the same problem here...

Created a word form with 2007, using only legacy form elements to be
careful (ha, not my first problem with MS Office anyway) instead of
activex stuff. Form fields are inside a table for formatting reasons
(I hate tabs...). When another user opens it with Word 2003, the form
entry fields are 3-4x the height they should be for some reason, and
it's even worse: after unlocking the form in word 2003, the table rows
cannot be resized, seems the form fields have fixed size now for some
weird reason.

Any ideas?