Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Go from header to body easily

If I came across a teacher who "freaks" at having to click a clearly labeled
"Close" button, I'd do my best to make sure they found other employment. I
don't want anyone that backward anywhere near children.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

ItsBarbara wrote:
Yeah, I know, but they freak. I need a click and go solution.

Thanks anyway.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There is a Close button on the Header and Footer toolbar, or they
can just double-click in the document body area.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"ItsBarbara" wrote in message
I have a template where teachers need to add information into the
header upon opening the document. Many cannot figure out how to get
into the body of the document to add further information. Is there
a hyperlink that can do this? I tried setting a bookmark in the
document and creating a "Click Here" link, but it is not working.
Any suggestions?