Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How to fill a word table with merge fields.

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayors website:
http://www.gmayor.com/ManyToOne.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"ibmm" wrote in message
Hi there,
I'd like to create a mail merge for each instructor in an excel list and
show all the courses and dates they are teaching inside a table.

I've managed to create a mail merge with a 'directory' so I can get the
list
of the courses and dates but of course they aren't formatted so it doesn't
look good. I would like to put these into a table.

I've tried to create a table and put the merge fields in it but then I
only
get one record per instructor and I don't know what happens to the other
records.

Is there some trick to this?

Thanks in advance.