Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mantha

Default Word 2003 Table Nightmare

Hello,
I'm new to this so any help will be greatly appreciated.
We have recently upgraded our very old network & installed XP, Windows
Server 2003 etc.. and we've developed a new problem with Word 2003. We
have a table label template we use every day, all day. There are 16
rows & 1 column. The table has fixed cell heights etc.. and it prints
just fine on my pc & printer but when it's printed from another pc each
line drops by a few mm, although if you go into the document setting
they are identical. The weirder thing is if I use one of the PCs this
document doesn't print correctly from but print the document to a
networked printer it prints in position & is just fine! It seems to be
a local printer problem. Can anyone help, we're going nuts. Thanks.
Sam