Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Don Burgess Don Burgess is offline

Default Mail merge leaves out job title from address block

It worked! Thanks very much.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Don't use the Address Block. Just insert the merge fields that you want to
use in the configuration that you want them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Don Burgess" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2003 to print labels from an Excel 2003 database. In the
Word
merge wizard, in the "Match fields" box I matched a database field to "Job
title" under "optional information," but the label prints out without the
job
title.

How can I get Word to recognize the job title field? Thanks.