Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How do I export a picture from word to .jpg file format?

Download a copy of IrfanView. This free graphics editor will convert between
virtually any graphics format as well as a host of other useful editing.

If you need to export a large number of graphics out of your document, save
the document as a web page and it will split the document into text and a
separate file for each graphic.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"lsc" wrote in message

"law.74" wrote:

I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or export
the
image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks