Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Re saving macros problem

Could you show us the code of the macro in question?

With regards to italics being a toggle, this just means that if you
apply italics to regular text, you get italics (not surprisingly).
However, if you apply it again to the same text, you get regular text back.

This may cause unexpected results if there is a style conflict and/or if
italics resurface if you haven't modified a style correctly.

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2013-10-31 02:13, kaye123 wrote:
I have posted a full explanation of my problem. However as to the
italics this appears to be separate as the macro is just for spacing of
the footnotes and other documents haven't been changed. What do you mean
here please? Why are3 some docs ok and not others?
ITALIC usually toggles: normal text will be
formatted italic, italic text will be formatted
back to normal. If it wasn't anything to do with the macro what else
would cause this please? However if it is related to my overall
problems oformal.docm please advise? OI have added a bit onto my problem
and a link that tells me what happens but not a solution. I stated that
I now know that normal.docm is by default a macro enabled template.
kind regards