Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RGBrasel RGBrasel is offline

Default HOW DO i TAKE AN EXCEL CHART, PUT IT IN WORD AND NARROW FIELDS

In one of my monthly documents, I have created custom tables. Our software
developers use Excel to input the information from left to right. What I do
with their data is copy it, open Sheet 2, Paste Special, Transpose. I then
copy the data again and insert it into my custom tables in Word. Hint:
before copying, highlight the tables you want filled.

That may seem complicated, but I have to send out the document as a single
file web page (.mht), and using Excel for data entry saves our software
development team a lot of time.

RGBrasel