Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
AID AID is offline

Default Getting contacts from Outlook for Mailmerge

Thanks Russ, but it still doesn't work. Ian

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Whenever you migrate your Contacts, you'll need to configure the Outlook
Address Book Service to include them before they'll be available to Word.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...Product=ol2002
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"AID" wrote in message
I have just changed computers, and downloaded all of my contacts and
contact
sub folders into the new computer, and they show up fine in Outlook.
However,
I just tried to do a Mailmerge and retrieve contacts from my sub folders,
and
they do not appear anywhere. Any suggestions, Thanks, Ian