Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default error message when I try to use my Outlook Contacts for labels

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Chicky" wrote in message
Did you fix your problem because I seem to be having the same type of
problem, I can't hit the merge key and I can't select the folder I want in
the contacts folder. Any suggestions?

"Polar Bear Dave" wrote:

I'm using mail merge to create mailing labels. I want to use the Outlook
Contacts folder for the names and addresses. When I select the folder I
get
the following error message -

This operation cannot be completed because of a dialog or database engine
failure. Try again later.

Any thoughts?