Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Keith Roberts Keith Roberts is offline

Default Going "backwards" from Word 2007 to Word 2003

Can I pick up on this thread.

I have a full license for 2007, but seriously dislike the appearance. Both
my laptop and my employers use the 2003 version of Word, and I find its
appearance and menu structure infinitely preferable to the new.

The new interface is not in any way helpful to me.

Is there any way in Word 2007 that I can amend my viewing preferences to the
classic style? This is a new build PC so I don't have a roll back option.
Believe me I would take it with pleasure.

Keith